She is growing up

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

June 02, 2009

19 Wks 4 days

Man I am such a slacker! Sorry! I didn't realize that the time had flown by like that! I will post a pic later with the results of my dr visit! Today is the day that we find out if we are playing on Team Blue or Pink!

Little Update from the last visit: We had a visit in May and the babys HB was a strong 141. Dr Steen said that everything was going great and I was measuring right on time. Clayton and I did decide to get the blood test to see if there were any markers for down syndrome and other things and all the blood work came back clear! We do Thank God for that! Well I will post later here is my pg survey for this week!


How far along? 19 Wks 4 days

Total weight gain/loss: +1

Maternity clothes? Oh yes!

Stretch marks? um yeah, but i had them long before babystein was in the picture.

Sleep: Sleep has gotten a little better I am really tired at night but I can stay awake if needed! I still wake up between 5-6 am every morning to use the potty!

TODAY I am awake at the crack of dawn because I can't sleep because I am so excited to be going to the doctor today for our BIG U/S!!!!

Best moment this week: Having the BIG U/S today!!!!!

Movement: none

Food cravings: I crave cheeseburgers and grilled cheese!

Gender: My MIL swears that we will have her grandson but, we will find out for sure today! :)

Labor Signs: no

Belly Button in or out? It's in.

What I miss: Nothing! I will give up anything to have a H&H 9 mths

What I am looking forward to: I am looking forward to finding out if we are having a baby boy or baby girl, we find out TODAY :)

Weekly Wisdom: Don't stress over little things!

Milestones: Knowing what I am caring inside of me TEAM BLUE OR PINK????

1 comment:

Angie said...

I can't wait to find out what you are having. I say girl. Glad to hear that everything is going well.