She is growing up

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

June 19, 2009

22 wks survey

Best moment this week: Clayton feeling Corinne kick for the first time. His face was priceless!

Movement: She is a mover! I think she is practicing kickboxing somedays! :)

Food cravings: I crave cheeseburgers, grilled cheese, and ice cream!

Gender: A Sweet little Girl!

Labor Signs: no

Belly Button in or out? It's in.

What I miss: Nothing! I will give up anything to have a H&H 9 mths

What I am looking forward to: Getting the 3D images of her and having the baby shower July 18th!

Weekly Wisdom: Stay healthy!

Milestones: Clayton feeling Corinne kick and starting on her nursery!







~~Last night was so cute my little brother who is 15 went to walmart with my mom! When they came home he came in the room were Clayton and I were and said look what I bought for Corinne! They were the cutest little shoes I have ever seen! They were pink and white crocs a size 3! It was just so sweet and cute!

No comments: