She is growing up

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

April 19, 2009

13 weeks and 2 days

How far along? 13 Wks 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: -4 lbs

Maternity clothes? not yet but within the next few days :)

Stretch marks? um yeah, but i had them long before babystein was in the picture.

Sleep: I am getting a little better on sleep, I go to bed early but I now have an internal clock that wakes me to pee between 4:45 and 5:30

Best moment this week: Hearing the heart beat it was 156 bpm, now I want the doppler to hear it everyday

Movement: none

Food cravings: I had my first one Friday Chineese food, seaseme chicken YUMMY but I haven't eaten any yet

Gender: My MIL swears that we will have her grandson but, we have no real clue yet!

Labor Signs: no

Belly Button in or out? It's in.

What I miss: Nothing! I will give up anything to have a H&H 9 mths

What I am looking forward to: I am looking forward to finding out if we are having a baby boy or baby girl, we find out June 2 :)

Weekly Wisdom: Eat healthy and listen to your body!

Milestones: Seeing my pooch start to show

No comments: