She is growing up

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

March 27, 2009

10 wks

How far along? 10 Wks today

Total weight gain/loss: I haven't gained any of the five I had lost back.

Maternity clothes? not yet but soon :)

Stretch marks? um yeah, but i had them long before babystein was in the picture.

Sleep: I am getting a little better on sleep, I go to bed early but I now have an internal clock that wakes me to pee between 4:45 and 5:30

Best moment this week: Seeing the heart beat it was 171 bpm

Movement: none

Food cravings: no cravings

Gender: My MIL swears that we will have her grandson but, we have no real clue yet!

Labor Signs: no

Belly Button in or out? It's in.

What I miss: Nothing! I will give up anything to have a H&H 9 mths

What I am looking forward to: I am looking forward to my next appt which is April 15th so I can hear that heart beat :)

Weekly Wisdom: Eat healthy and get your rest!

Milestones: The 1st u/s, seeing the heart beat, and getting a due date 10-23-09

No comments: