She is growing up

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

March 15, 2009

BFP and Symptoms!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
1st test Thursday night from the Dollar General

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
2nd test Thursday night from Walgreens

Symptoms:
I found out on Thursday that I was pg.

My symptoms started Monday at lunch. I was eating left over stew and everytime I tried to take a bite I would gag. Same thing happend on Tuesday when I tried to eat a hot ham and cheese sandwich for lunch.

Wed and Thurs I had naseau but no vomiting. So Thursday I decided to stop and buy a dollar store pg test and it was positive. Later that night I got a digital that said pregnant and then Friday morning Clayton brought home another digital that said pregnant too!

Friday I vomited one time before breakfast and after that I had naseau all day long and couldn't eat anything but cereal.

Saturday I vomited one time before breakfast. I ate some cereal again and I was able to eat some grapes later that afternoon. Then cereal for dinner.

Sunday(today) I vomited one time before breakfast. I ate cereal for breakfast drank a smoothie king strawberry lemon twist for lunch and ate some grapes for a snack. For dinner I was able to eat some hamburger helper but it tasted nasty. I had a little bit of naseau around lunch time today but that was it.


P.S. I am so happy to be pg that I wouldn't mine vomiting all day everday as long as babystein comes out healthy at 9 mths.

No comments: