She is growing up

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

February 05, 2009

My week at a glance

This week has been so busy!
I worked on Mon and Tues. I work 12 hour days and even though I am doing what I love working that long is hard.

Wed was awesome.... I slept in late (11:30 a.m.) and then went to get my two lovely god-children Kali-3 years and Aaron- 1 year old. We had a blast first we went to see Uncle Clayton (dh) at the fire station. Kali loves to get up and see inside the truck. Then we checked my lil sister, senior in high school, out of school. We watched Alvin and the Chipmunks, well half of it. We ate some chef boy r dee and then went to my parents house. We played and danced and just had a really fun time. Then we brought the babies back home and went to get some more fish for my parents fish tank. I talked my sister into getting frogs for the tank, they really are so cute. DH and I named "ours" hopper. My lil sister hasn't named hers yet.

Today was great too. I have been looking forward to this day. Dh and I went to do our taxes this morning. YES for a great return $$$. We are using this money to go to the fertility institute to make a BABY! Tonight my MIL is coming over to have dinner. Roast, mashed potatoes, corn, and garlic cheese biscuits. Does that not sound like it's going to taste amazing. I love having my MIL over we don't get to see her nearly enough as we would like to.

I work this whole weekend but it's not that bad. I'll write you later!

~Steinbaby

No comments: