She is growing up

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

February 18, 2009

Dr. Update

I had a dr appt today at the Fertility Institute. I got there for 1 and I was so excited and nervous. It took about 20 mins for them to call me and dh back to see the dr. Well, when I went in the back they wanted to weigh me and take my vitals and stuff.

Then a nurse comes around the corner and says "you know that the dr you are seeing today isn't in your network for your insurance".
Well no I didn't when I made my appt I told them who I worked for and my insurance company and that good stuff.

So she says "we do have one dr that is in a different office that will see you and is in your network, if you don't want to go see him then you will have to pay full price all cash money with the dr your scheduled with today".

So dh and I walk outside and talk about and decide we need to save all the money we can so we decided to see the other dr.

Go back in to make the appt and it is now rescheduled to March 4th. Its a bummer that we have to wait two more weeks but like my senior quote said... "good things happen to those who wait"

Hope you all have a good rest of the week!

~steinbaby

No comments: