She is growing up

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

July 13, 2009

25 wks and 3 days

Best moment this week: Clayton and I seeing Corinne move all around from the outside

Movement: She kicks more and more everyday, we can see it from the outside now :)

Food cravings: I crave cheeseburgers, grilled cheese, and ice cream!

Gender: A Sweet little Girl!

Labor Signs: no

Belly Button in or out? It's in.

What I miss: Nothing! I will give up anything to have a H&H 9 mths

What I am looking forward to: The baby shower this Saturday, July 18th!

Weekly Wisdom: Drink plenty of water!

Milestones: This week we will be in double digits! I can't believe how fast time has flown by :)


Me at Corinne's maw maw's 40th bday party!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Angie said...

You look too cute!